Monday, January 24, 2011

A freak and funny family setup

Yesterday, I read this, it sounded so freaky and funny, it's so complicated :

"I married to a widow woman at the age of 44 as a man at the age of 24. And she has a 25-aged daughter and my father married to her. Thus, my father has been my son-in-law because he married to my wife's daughter. Whereupon, my daughter has become my step mother because she married to my father. My wife and I had a son last year. My son has become my wife's daughter's brother, but at the same time he has become my father's brother-in-law. He has also become my uncle because he's the brother of my stepmother. As you understand, my son has become my uncle. My father's wife has given a birth at the end of the year. He's my brother because he's my father's son and he's my grandchild because he's my daughter's son. So, it means that i'm the brother of my grandchild. Besides that; because a mother's child's father is that mother's husband, I'm my wife's daughter's father and also my daughter's son's brother. Shortly, I'm grandfather of myself."

Did you understand anything? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before all began

Before all began
The Dudes