Saturday, January 22, 2011

Avril Lavigne

Hejhej!
I'm thinking about Avril Lavigne and myself. When i was 10-12 years old, something like that, I listened to her first album. And well thinking back to that and listening to the songs now, she was damn coooooool, maaan. Skatergirl. And she sings thing like it's important to be yourself...lalala. BUT WHAT HAPPENED!? I'm not a big fun of her now so maybe I shouldn't speak but her songs now, the few you hear it's like "hey, hey, you, you I don't like your girlfriend. No way, no way, I think you need a new one..." tralalalla poetry!!!
Her first lyrics speak to me, I'm telling ya, listen up folks:



"Fall back, take a look at me and you'll see
I'm for real, I feel what only I can feel
And if that don't appeal to ya, let me know
And I'll go, cause I flow better when my colors show"

.....
"If you're trying to turn me, into someone else
It's easy to see, I'm not down with that
(I'm not nobody's fool) I'm not nobody's fool
If you're trying to turn me, into something else
I've seen it enough, and I'm over that
(I'm nobody's fool) I'm not nobody's fool
If you wanna bring me down
Go ahead and try - go ahead and try"


Nobody's fool


What happened?


                                                                          
But well, who am I to speak. I just hope she's happy! And be yourself, it's the only right way ;) jag är så PK, känns härligt :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before all began

Before all began
The Dudes