Friday, December 31, 2010

'10

It's time to share my 2010 month by month :P

January : It was the best month I had during my english course at Galatasaray University. Everybody dispersed, so I've been left alone. But I can't deny it was the funniest period of my course. Here, before or after we ate "baked potato" in Ortaköy.


February : After mid-term exams, I get back to Izmir.


April : Exams made us busy.


May : I was born. But in 2010, I celerated my 19th birthday.

 
June : Pfffff, always exams. Me, studying law. But don't ask which law branch it is. Don't remember.


July : It was the most enjoyful and funny month in 2010 ! Meeting in Norway and notice the real nature :P On the other hand, making new friends.


August : After getting back from Helsinki, I still had much to do as fun. So, I have been to Bodrum. Here is my timeshare resort, where I spent my days.




 September : Attempted to a birthday of a very dear friend of mine.




November : I met my dude, my cutie pie. We had lots of fun in Istanbul !


December : A Christmas and last days of the year. No picture this time :P



Hope 2011 brings lots of cheers to your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before all began

Before all began
The Dudes