Thursday, March 3, 2011

Aleksandra Filipović

I got the correct answer from a pretty girl writing to me at facebook!!    
"I want spring!" VERY GOOD!!

Her name is Aleksandra but she's also known as "Sashka". You know as we say in Sweden "kärt barn har många namn" means "loved child has many names" so this can only mean that little Aleks ;) was and is a loved child!

Aleks is 22 years old and she lives in the capital of Serbia, Belgrade. One thing that she is very fond of is Eyjafjallajökull, you know that wonderful volcano that stopped almost all traffic through air last spring. Yeah, i agree, it's pretty cool ;)

Besides speaking serbian and english very well she speaks norweigan lika a goddess and we all like norweigan and Norway so this means we all like Aleksandra, the beautiful serb!

 This is how Aleks looks from the back when she checks out the castle in Oslo. "HEI HEI KONGEN!"
 She's a hardworking woman but well sometimes you need a break, right? ;)
 Yo, gangsta! I can tell you, you don't wanna meet this chick alone in a dark streetcorner...

But don't worry she's a real sweetheart most of the times and as i heard a real nerd sometimes. Sweet and sour, this is the girl we all have been waiting for, i'm telling ya ;)

I know that Sashka likes music, we have been singing some "i feeeeeeel nice, like sugar and spice" together and therefore i would like to end this celebrate-post with a song from the swedish "melodifestivalen", a song for you Aleksandra, called "Alexandra". We can all envy their haircuts!

Sashka I'm glad that i got to know you at the camp this summer so I hope this post gave you a little ego-boost, now please dance your ass off to this song, because you're worth it ;)

1 comment:

  1. My dear and beloved fans,

    I just want to say that... I didn't know I was such an evil liar :)
    Woh oh, Alexandra, du har ingen chans
    Starkare än nånsin tar vi vår revansch
    Woh oh, Alexandra, lögnerna du gav
    Prövade vår vänskap, ännu finns den kvar

    No, really, Jo, thank you for the post! Ego-boost - sure! >D

    I just wonder why I don't have those pictures... Who's been hiding them?

    Now,
    I'm very happy that I got to know you, lil Jo. I wish we had more chance to spend time together... Sandermosen was an incredible experience for me. And we're such a crew, hell yeah! I love you guys!! I love you all!!!! Thank youuuu!!!!

    (Aleksandra has left the building)

    ReplyDelete

Before all began

Before all began
The Dudes